Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations and in line with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
This policy sets forth the expected behaviours of Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd Employees and Third Parties in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer, disclosure and destruction of any Personal Data belonging to a Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd (i.e. the Data Subject).
Personal Data is any information (including opinions and intentions) which relates to an identified or Identifiable Natural Person. Personal Data is subject to certain legal safeguards and other regulations, which impose restrictions on how organisations may process Personal Data. An organisation that handles Personal Data and makes decisions about its use is known as a Data Controller. Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd, as a Data Controller, is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Data Protection requirements outlined in this policy. Non-compliance may expose Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd to complaints, regulatory action, fines and/or reputational damage.
Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd leadership is fully committed to ensuring continued and effective implementation of this policy and expects all Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd Employees and Third Parties to share in this commitment. Any breach of this policy will be taken seriously and may result in disciplinary action or business sanction.
Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes. We will securely store your data while you are a current customer and will remove personal data at your request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01535 680894 if you wish to discuss removal of personal data.
Splashbacks Designed4u Ltd may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up for or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as: your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time you spend on those pages, and other site usage statistics.
Cookies are ﬁles with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identiﬁer. Cookies are sent to your browser from a site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information such as Log Data. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Site.
Please note, we only collect information which is required for a specified primary purpose. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf, e.g. company employees, payment recipients and account nominees.
Personal Data We May Collect From You
- Account application forms (e.g. Company name, Company Registration Number, Business Address, Telephone number, Email Address, Name of Company Directors, Bank Reference,) Data you provide us with – You may give us personal data about yourself when you complete a form on our website or correspond with us by phone, email, social media or post. The personal data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial information.
- Please note we only collect information which is required for a specified primary purpose. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf, eg company employees, payment recipients &
Why Do We Collect This Personal Data For You
- For contractual reasons – to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between ourselves and you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service – our services and practices may change over the course of us having your personal data. If you have consented, we will use your email address to inform you of any changes we believe will affect you or the service you receive from us.
We will keep your personal data secure and only store it for as long as necessary and only for the purposes of our current procurement of goods and services to you. Once personal data is no longer needed, we will destroy it securely.
We would like to retain your data on file for any future procurement needs. The main way in which we do this is to record your details on our customers’ list to that if in future you require our services again. In these circumstances, we would only keep the minimum amount of data needed, with only a limited number of individuals having access to such data.
Please note that you can withdraw your consent to either or both of the above uses of your data at any time. If you elect to do so, please inform us in writing either by email to email@example.com or call 01535 680894 or post, to the address on our website contact details If you require any further information in relation to data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How are you able to control your information?
You are able to opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you about our use of your data.